1. Financial Documents e.g. Latest 3 Salary Slips, ITR or Bank statement
2. Photo Identity Proof
3. Address Proof
4. Duly filled & signed proposal form along with photograph
5. In case of higher sum insured Insurance company may asked financial questionnaire.
1. Pays 100% of the Sum Insured if bodily injury results in death from an accident
2. Pays up to 100% of the Sum Insured if bodily injury results in permanent disablement due to an accident
3. Pays upto 50% of sum insured in case of loss of a limb due to an accident
4. Weekly benefits 1%* of sum insured in case of temporary disablement caused due to an accident *T&C apply
In India, around thirteen people die every hour in road accidents and these incidents terribly affect finances. You can spend your savings towards treatment and disrupting income until recovery. Buying personal accident insurance at PolicyBoss is a sensible decision and can be vital to maintain finances.
Personal accident policy offers a wide coverage and unique benefits to cover individual and group of people both against physical loss because of death and disablement resulting out of accident.
The amount which will be paid by the insurer helps you to recover your finances to keep financial stability. The sum assured provided by the personal accident insurance turns as a major support to save you and your family from the economical crisis.
Personal Accidental Insurance
Personal Accident Coverage
Below is the personal accident insurance coverage:
Accidental death coverage gives compensation on the policyholder’s death caused by bodily injury resulting out of accident and leading into death. The nominee will receive entire sum assured offered by the insurer.
It indicates that the insured person is disabled from work, either wholly or partially.
The policyholder’s body part has been dismembered or severed. It clearly means that the insured person loses his eyes, legs or hand, then only the insured person would be eligible to receive a claim under this coverage.
• Funeral Expenses in case of accidental death
• Expenses incurred for transportation of policyholder’s dead body from the accident spot to the residence place
Hospital daily cash allowance for accidental bodily injury
There are many general insurance companies in India who provide personal accident cover that compensates individual against death, loss of eyesight, loss of limbs, permanent total disablement, temporary total disablement, solely, permanent partial disablement and directly resulting from accidental injuries.
Compare online personal accident policy at PolicyBoss.com as it plugs an important loop hole in your insurance portfolio. It is important for all especially those who are at higher risk of an accident as compared to others. Remember that accidents can happen anywhere, at any time and to anyone! It takes few seconds to happen, but may disturb your savings of many years.