Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between the Tata Group and American International Group, Inc (AIG). In India, Tata AIG General combines the pre-eminent leadership position of Tata Group and AIG’s international presence as the leading global insurance & financial services organization in the world.

The Tata Group owns 74% stake in this venture and AIG holds the remaining 26%. On 22nd January, 2001, the company started its operations in India and offers insurance products to corporate and individuals. Headquarter of this company is located in Mumbai.

The firm provides a wide range of insurance solutions such as health insurance, motor insurance, lifestyle insurance, travel insurance, home insurance and different set of specialized financial lines. They believe in providing innovative insurance products in the commercial and retail space. Every insurance solution is backed by expertise as well as by an unparalleled claim service.

Tata AIG Car Insurance Plans cover you against expenses on your vehicle because of any calamity. Tata AIG Health Plans help you to cope up with increasing medical costs such as charges of diagnostic tests, surgeon’s fees etc.

Tata AIG Home Insurance plans provide comprehensive coverage not only for your home but also for its contents at an affordable premium. Travel insurance plans offered by Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited protect you against emergencies which may occur during traveling, whether domestic or overseas.

Tata AIG General Insurance - Product Portfolio

Tata AIG Car Insurance Plan

  • Auto insurance policies cover you against expenses on your vehicle because of any calamity. Also, it offers advantages of comprehensive motor insurance and gives optimum coverage along with vehicle security apart from the mandatory third party liability insurance.
  • Tata AIG Private Car Insurance Policy
  • Tata AIG Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
  • Tata AIG Second Hand Car
  • Tata AIG Commercial Vehicle
  • Click here to know more about Car Insurance

Tata AIG Health Plan

  • Health Insurance Plans help you to cope up with increasing medical costs such as charges of diagnostic tests, surgeon’s fees etc. It also protects your loved ones against financial emergencies.
  • Tata AIG MediPrime
  • Tata AIG Income Guard
  • Tata AIG Secured Income Plan
  • Tata AIG Secured Future Plan
  • Tata AIG Maharaksha Personal Injury Plan
  • Tata AIG Individual Accident & Sickness Hospital Cash
  • Tata AIG Criticare - Critical Illness Cover
  • Tata AIG Wellsurance Family - Family Health Plan
  • Tata AIG Wellsurance Executive
  • Tata AIG Wellsurance Women
  • Click here to know more about Health Insurance

Tata AIG Travel Insurance Plan

  • Travel insurance plans offered by Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited protect you against emergencies which may occur during traveling, whether domestic or overseas.
  • Tata AIG Overseas Travel Insurance
  • Tata AIG Domestic Travel Insurance
  • Tata AIG Student citizens Travel Insurance
  • Click here to know more about Travel Insurance

Tata AIG Home Insurance Plan

  • Tata AIG Home insurance plans provide comprehensive coverage not only for your home but also for its contents at an affordable premium.
  • Tata AIG Insta choice Home Insurance
  • Tata AIG Home Secure Supreme
  • Tata AIG Home Coupon
  • India Fire - Fire & Special Perils
  • Click here to know more about Home Insurance

Tata AIG Personal Accident Insurance

Request A Call Back
Instant Call back
Submit