Raheja QBE General Insurance Company is a joint venture between the QUBE Holdings of Australia and the Prism Cement Limited of Rajan Raheja Group.
Prism Cement Limited owns a 74 percent in the organization while QBE Holdings has the remainder 26 percent stakes in this venture. Head office of this firm is located in Mumbai.
The company has an experienced team of professionals and growing very rapidly day by day. Each plan designed by this company is ready to fulfill all your home insurance related needs.
All these policies are available at really affordable rates and you can easily purchase them online by completing few simple steps. QBE has its presence over 45 countries with expertise in successfully providing financial services over a long period.

Raheja QBE General Insurance - Product Portfolio

Raheja QBE Car Insurance

  • These auto insurance policies offer a wide coverage against every possible risk factor related to your motor. It secures your vehicle against natural and man-made calamities.
  • Raheja QBE Commercial Vehicle Insurance Plans
  • Click here to know more about Car Insurance

Raheja QBE Health Insurance

  • Cancer is a very dangerous disease but it can be cured if detected early and person gets a new life. In such scenario, Raheja QBE Cancer Insurance proves helpful because it offers enough financial support to cure cancer without any delay.
  • Raheja QBE Cancer Insurance
  • Click here to know more about Health Insurance

Raheja QBE Home Insurance

  • Home insurance plans offered by Raheja QBE General Insurance Company are available in a wide range of domestic property insurance. These policies provide financial security for your most expensive assets, your house and belongings.
  • Domestic Fire Insurance
  • Domestic Burglary Insurance
  • Click here to know more about Home Insurance

Raheja QBE Personal Accident Insurance

  • Personal accident insurance plans offered by Raheja QBE General Insurance Company offers coverage for the insured and his or her family mitigation against financial consequences because of any expected event.
  • Raheja QBE Personal Accident Cover
  • Click here to know more about Personal Accident Insurance
Request A Call Back
Instant Call back
Submit