Incorporated in July 2007, Bharti AXA General Insurance is joint venture between one of the India’s leading multi-business corporations, Bharti Enterprises and AXA-world leader in Insurance and Asset management. The Bharti Group possesses 74 percent and the remaining 26 percent is owned by AXA in this joint venture.

In India, Bharti AXA General Insurance is amongst the fastest developing multi-line insurers and it is the first general insurance service provider to get dual certification of ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001:2005.

Bharti AXA General Insurance was conferred Best Product Innovation Award 2012, Commercial Lines Growth Leadership Award 2012 at the India Insurance Industry awards and in India, this firm is the only insurance company to be awarded the coveted Risk Manager of the year at 2011 Asia Insurance Industry awards.

Bharti AXA General Insurance achieved Rs 776 crores GWP at 47 percent development more than 2010 and garnered 3.69 percent market share in 2011 amongst private insurance companies. The firm issued more than 600,000 insurance policies and successfully settled more than 118,000 claims. Bharti AXA General Insurance has 56 branches and 128 points of presence, have more than 4000 agents and work with more than 1520 motor dealers. The company has tied-up with more than 3800 hospitals and 2000 garages across India to offer Cashless Claim settlement service to the customers.

Bharti AXA General Insurance - Product Portfolio

Auto Insurance

  • In India, auto Insurance is legally mandatory and Bharti AXA General Insurance provides SmartDrive Two Wheeler Insurance and SmartDrive Private Car Insurance to give additional security to you and your vehicle.
  • Click here to know more about Car Insurance

Health Insurance

  • Bharti AXA general insurance provides policies like SmartHealth Insurance Policy, SmartHealth Essential Insurance Policy, SmartHealth High Deductibles Insurance Policy and SmartHealth Critical Insurance Policy to take care of you and your family by covering all your health related requirements.
  • Click here to know more about Health Insurance

Accidental Cover

  • Bharti AXA General Insurance SmartIndividual Personal Accident Policy gives coverage if bodily injury occurs because of an accident. It covers Individual and his or her family against physical damage because of death or disablement resulting due to accidental bodily injury.
  • Click here to know more about Personal Accident Insurance

Home Insurance

  • Bharti AXA General Insurance SmartPlan Householder’s package policy helps you to solve all issues related to your home and gives you tension free-living. It covers your domestic property as well as your family in case of accidents, travel baggage, pets etc.
  • Click here to know more about Home Insurance
Request A Call Back
Instant Call back