Tata AIG Life Insurance Company
  • Tata AIG Life Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between Tata Group and the renowned American International Group, Inc.
  • Golden Peacock Award for Innovation – 2008
  • Tata Group owns 74% of stake in this insurance venture and the remaining 26% is owned by AIG. On 12th February, 2001, the company got license from Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority to work as an insurance company in India. The firm started their operations from 1st April 2001.
  • Tata Group has its presence in seven business sectors such as materials, communications and information technology, services, engineering, energy, chemicals and consumer products. Currently, the group has operations in over 80 countries across six continents, and also export products & services to 85 countries.
  • AIG Group is the largest independent publicly listed pan-Asian group in the world. It has wholly-owned main operating subsidiaries/branches in 14 markets in Asia Pacific - Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Korea, China, the Philippines, Indonesia, Australia, Taiwan, Vietnam, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Brunei and Macau.
  • Tata AIG Life ULIP plans give flexibility to meet your requirements and also help you to achieve your financial goals. It offers life insurance security during unfortunate events.
  • Tata AIG Life Term Plans offer financial independence to your loved ones in case of any eventualities. Tata AIG Child insurance policies help parents to plan ahead for future of their children.
  • Received ‘Best Six Sigma Project’ award at 6th CII National Six Sigma conventions – 2009.
  • Tata AIG Life Pension Plans are designed to help you to accumulate wealth for your post retirement life. Tata AIG Life Traditional Plans are low risk investment schemes which offer guaranteed amount on maturity and plan to fulfill all your financial requirements.

Tata AIG Life Insurance Company - Product Portfolio

Tata AIG Life Term Plans

Tata AIG Life Pension Plans

Tata AIG Life Child Plans

  • Tata AIG Child insurance policies help parents to plan ahead for future of their children.
  • Tata AIG Life Insurance Gyan Kosh
  • Tata AIG Life United Ujjwal Bhavishya Supreme
  • Tata AIG Life Assure Career Builder
  • Tata AIG Life StarKid
  • Tata AIG Life Assure 10 / 20 / 30 years Security & Growth
  • Tata AIG Life Mahalife Gold
  • Tata AIG Life Assure 21 years Money Saver Plan
  • Click here to know more about Child Plans

Tata AIG Life Traditional Plans

  • Tata AIG Life Traditional Plans are low risk investment schemes which offer guaranteed amount on maturity and plan to fulfill all your financial requirements.
  • Money Back
  • Tata AIG Life Assure 21 years Money Saver Plan
  • Endowment
  • Tata AIG Life Maha Guarantee
  • Tata AIG Life Maha Guarantee Flexi
  • Tata AIG Life Assure Golden Years
  • Tata AIG Life Assure 10/ 20/ 30 years Security & Growth
  • Tata AIG Life Shubh Life
  • Click here to know more about Traditional Plans

Tata AIG Life ULIP Plans

  • Tata AIG Life ULIP plans give flexibility to meet your requirements and also help you to achieve your financial goals. It offers life insurance security during unfortunate events.
  • Regular Premium
  • Tata AIG Life Insurance Swarna Bhavishya
  • Tata AIG Life Insurance InvestAssure Maximizer
  • Tata AIG Life Insurance InvestAssure Gold Supreme
  • Tata AIG Life Lakshya Supreme
  • Tata AIG Life Insurance Swarn Pratigya
  • Tata AIG Life InvestAssure Flexi Supreme
  • Tata AIG Life Insurance InvestAssure Apex Supreme
  • Click here to know more about ULIP Plans
Request A Call Back
Instant Call back
Submit