SBI Life Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between the BNP Paribas Assurance and the State Bank of India. State Bank of India holds 74 percent and BNP Paribas Assurance possesses the remaining 26 percent of the stake of this joint venture.

BNP Paribas Assurance is the insurance segment of the BNP Paribas and is one of the oldest foreign banks with its presence in India since 1860.

SBI Life is registered with a capital of Rs 2000 crores and a paid-up capital base of Rs 1000 crores. The company provides a strong platform for the development of insurance sector in each region as well as economic strata in the nation ensuring real financial inclusions.

SBI Life Insurance Company Ltd follows a unique multi-distribution model with retail agency, Bancassurance, Corporate Solutions distribution channels and Institutional Alliance.

SBI Life influences relationships of the State Bank Group as a platform for cross selling insurance plans which has bank accounts of more than 100 million customers. Also, it has more than 85,000 Insurance Advisors who provide door-to-door insurance solutions to customers.

SBI Life Insurance - Product Portfolio

SBI Life Term Plans

These schemes are considered as low cost insurance plans which are specially made to offer financial stability and complete protection to your loved ones during any sudden events.

SBI Life Pension Plans

Pension plans help you to build wealth for stress-free post retirement life.

SBI Life Child Plans

SBI Life Traditional Plans

These plans are low risk investment products which gives guaranteed amount on maturity so that policyholders can systematically plan for their future.

Money Back

  • SBI Life Sanjeevan Supreme
  • SBI Life Smart Money Back Insurance

Endowment

SBI Life ULIP Plans

ULIP plans of SBI Life Insurance offer a wide range of funds, riders and other options. Also, it provides full freedom to meet all your insurance and investment requirements.

Regular Premium

  • SBI Life Unit Plus® Super
  • SBI Life Smart Performer
  • SBI Life Saral Maha Anand
  • SBI Life Saral Maha Anand
  • SBI Life Smart Scholar
  • SBI Life Smart Wealth Assure
  • SBI Life Smart Horizon
  • Click here to know more about ULIP Plans
Request A Call Back
Instant Call back
Submit